Tippmann Stryker MP1
TIPPMANN STRYKER MP1
The Tippmann Stryker features a fully Electro-Pneumatic design that makes it one of the quietest and smoothest shooting spool-valve markers ever created. The Tippmann Stryker has a fully programmable board with firing modes including semi, burst, ramping and full-auto. These markers are tournament legal as they require an Allen key to change settings.
All of the new Stryker markers are Autococker threaded so it will accommodate the majority of paintball barrels. Being extremely durable the Stryker series are also easy to maintain.
The customizable design makes hundreds of accessories including lasers, flashlights, rails and scopes easy to install.
- Full electro-pneumatic marker
- Low pressure Spool Valve design
- 4 Firing modes: Semi, Burst, Ramping, Full Auto
- Anti-Chop Break Beam Eye System
- Folding shoulder stock, perfect for close quarters battle
- Top Picatinny rail for accessories
- Ported, aluminum barrel with shroud
- Customizable design accepts aftermarket accessories
- Easy access firing engine for maintenance
- LED visual setting indicator
- Durable stainless steel bottom-line hose
- .68 Caliber
Marker Type Electronic Caliber 68 Action 4 different firing modes: (semi, burst, ramping, and full auto) Firing Rate 15+ bps Operation Spool Valve Operating Pressure 800 psi Capable Gases C02 or HPA (compressed air) Eyes Yes Hose-less Operation Yes Tool-less Bolt No Trigger Stock Trigger Feedneck Thread NA Barrel Thread Autococker Barrel Length 12" Barrel Bore Size .689 Customizable in Color No Model Stryker MP1 Manufacture Tippmann Weight 4lb Length 22.5" Warranty 1 Year Sku 171-110 Case Included No
Add Your Review